Thursday 18 October 2012

15/10/12

 I'm back in the studio now. This is what I'm working on at the moment.. (click to ENLARGE)




 I start usually by putting my house somewhere in the canvas. I have not yet figured out what process or mechanism I use to allocate a space on my canvas for my house. When I come to a creative drought, I use my house to ease me through the hardship. If I paint my house somewhere and I find it actually is in the wrong place, I tend to just paint more houses. But when there's more than one house, I can't live there anymore. It changes the painting to me.




This last image is not the up to date look of the piece, I shall upload more in the coming days. I know people look at my blog, as the stats prove so. I would appreciate comments, regardless of the nature.


1 comment:

  1. Great art! looking forward to seeing upcoming photos.

    ReplyDelete