Sunday 24 March 2013

first hand

First hand experience of how bullshit the mainstream media really are. On January 29th, 2011 I attended a student protest in Manchester. Events unfolded, I ended up getting my hands bound with metal and locked in a concrete box. One of the worst and best memories of my entire life.

I have not forgotten the kindness of those angels who were there for me, and I will repay you guys a thousand times over once I'm able.

I ended up being stranded in Manchester by myself with no way of getting home - but somehow ended up in a warm bed for the night with hot food and to top it off, a coach e-ticket home for the morning. My heart goes out to the people who came to my aid when I needed it most. I remember vividly, getting released from the police station into a dark cold city I knew nothing of, but shortly after I was released, I was contacted by people who were coming to pick me up to take me to a house they had. They were two females, vegans most definitely. They arrived at a location to pick me up in a small car and took me to a pub, when I entered the pub the girls lead the way proclaiming to others who were already there as I walked in, 'Jamie's free!' which was then followed by a loud chorus of cheers and shouts from all directions, tens of smiling faces all delighted at my release, people who I had never even met. This really showed me something about people, people are good. There is hope for humanity yet.


 I'm the one the man in beige is trying to help up.



But look at this, http://news.sky.com/story/832793/police-arrest-16-at-spending-cuts-rally - Reading through this shit I couldn't believe it. The cover image on the video is me on the floor, with a man wearing a crown on his head trying to grab hold of me.


But that's not it, it says..

"They were chased by mounted police as they ran through the streets. Protesters, some wearing balaclavas, wrestled with police on the ground." - The only person 'wrestling' on the ground was me, and I was not wearing a balaclava.


"Scotland Yard said four arrests were made during the course of the protest.
Three people were held on suspicion of criminal damage, while another was detained on suspicion of assaulting a police officer." - That is absolutely false, I was not arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer, and I had not been suspected of criminal damage. This is a perfect personification of how media giants, no matter what the truth may be, prevail with dogshit. People prevail with kindness and truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment